We now have a team of Community Link Workers attached to our Practice. This is a team of people who can signpost you to organisations who can assist you with a variety of issues.
This service is open to all patients aged 18 and over. You must be referred by your GP to utilise the services.
If any of the following applies to you, please call and ask for an appointment with a GP to discuss a referral:
- Anyone who has social stressors that affect health and wellbeing including money worries, debt, unemployment, social isolation, bereavement support, alcohol and drug use and managing stress and anxiety
- Anyone looking to live a healthier lifestyle
Facing challenges with:
Mental illness • Social isolation • Loneliness • Poor housing • Poor relationships • Continued poor health • Language barrier
This service offers 1:1 support either in person, over the telephone or on Near Me.
You will receive up to 8 sessions with professional, experienced staff with a good knowledge of local and national groups and activities who can signpost you to the appropriate service:
• Support to identify issues that affect your wellbeing
• A person centred approach to support you to identify your personal outcomes and priorities
• Ensure you face minimal barriers
This video tells you abit more about the service: YouTube- Community Link Workers
To find out more about the community Link Working Team email the Highland Community Link Worker service via email:
Community Link Worker Service